TSG Birthday Challenge No. 3!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Good morning sweet peeps!

There's a huge birthday celebration going on over at the There She Goes blog all this week! TSG's is turning 4 and we're celebrating it by giving away tons of prizes and hosting challenges all week long! It's day three of the challenges, but you still have time to play along with Challenge 1 and 2!



Day 3 of the challenges is being hosted by yours truly! I grown to love inspiration challenges, so I've got a fabulous birthday inspired one for you today!!


We adore all things Olivia in our house (actually, I think it's only me at this point, but who cares, right?!) So when I spied this Olivia cake on Pinterest, I HAD to use it for the challenge! Those colors are to die for!!


Told you those colors are AWESOME together!! Cosmo Cricket can't be wrong either! I have been hoarding this paper from CC's Early Bird collection for a long, long time and now I know why I did! ;) I paired it with the OH SO cute Scootin' By set and the presents hanging off the back of the scooter are from the matching Scootin' By Accessories set. (I'd link these back to the store for you, but Jess is giving the webstore a birthday makeover just in time for the celebrations! Store will reopen soon - stay tuned!) I borrowed this week's I Spy Sketches Challenge #31 for my layout. The sentiment usually reads "Scootin' By To Say Hi", but I used a Post It note to mask off the Hi part and added the periods....


...because I created this on the inside of the card! The sentient is from the essential Holidays Galore mini set. Want to play along??

Here are the rules: For the daily challenge prizes of $15, you can use stamps from any company you chose, but we would LOVE to see you using your There She Goes stamps!! However, to be eligible to win the Grand Prize of $75, all you entries much use There She Goes stamps only! You will have until 8pmEST Friday, September 14th to finish this challenge, and the winner will be announced on Saturday, September 15th at 12amEST!! That gives you over a week to get finished!!

If you happen to finish them all, and we hope that you do, you can add your name to the Inlinkz being posted on Saturday, September 8th to be entered to win the GRAND PRIZE!!!!

Want a calendar to help you keep things straight? Well, here you go!!

Thanks so much for popping in today! I hope you can play along with us this week! 


Supplies
Stamps:
There She Goes 'Scootin' By, Scootin' By Accessories, Holidays Galore'
Papers: PTI Kraft Cardstock, White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, PP - Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird Collection
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Cranberry Crisp
Access: Bakers Twine - Red, PTI Button - Red, EK Success Corner Punch, MFT Medium Scalloped Border, Machine Stitching, Dimensionals

7 Comments:

Pam Sparks said...

super cute coloring and designing Sandra! Love how you used the sketch and the inside is so creative! Love it!

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE the colors..such a great card super idea for the inside!

Whimsey said...

Love, love, love, love, love THIS CARD sooooooooooooooooooooo flippin' much!

GAH - the colors - oh the colors; her cute little dress, those presents; the inside - tail of the scooter with puffs - oh lordy, beyond adorable!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Really cute! Love how the image overhangs the frame!

Kim Teasdale said...

You know, I have been drooling over this card over at the TSG blog all week! Sandra, you always blow me away with your work :) Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)

Judy McMullen said...

Congrats,Sandra, for being an "I Spy Sketches" ISS31 challenge winner! Darling card and couldn't agree more with Kim Teasdale comment and I, too, want to know how to color like you do! So if you get tired of cold, snowy days this winter come and visit me in Arizona and we can have some fun in the sun!

Vickie Z said...

Yep, that's some wonderful paper and perfect for this sketch!!! Coloring is fabulous and the inside is perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails